Seeking Licensed Mental Health Professional, in Eagle Mountain, UT
Set next to the mountains in Eagle Mountain, Strides Pediatric Therapy is an outpatient pediatric therapy clinic serving children with disabilities. Our facility sits on 10 acres with a clinic, indoor riding arena and equestrian facility all on site. We offer traditional occupational, physical and speech therapy in addition to mental health services. With the intentional design and location of our facility, we are able to incorporate unique and meaningful treatments such as the use of equine relationships, adaptive riding, use of the natural environment as well as a child centered therapy clinic space. We believe that play and fun are essential to development!
We are looking for a licensed mental health therapist to work with children and adolescents in individual sessions, as well as doing family sessions and parent support groups.
Mental Health Therapist to work with pediatric population: birth – 21 years.
· This position is an hourly position. The therapist has the freedom to build a caseload to their preferred size as well as having flexible scheduling.
· Masters or Doctoral degree in mental health field from an accredited program
· Current state licensure in the state of as a CMHC, LCSW, MFT, or clinical psychologist.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare providers completed or in progress.
· Experience working with the pediatric population
· Experience with use of equines in sessions
· EAGALA Certified, or willing to become certified
Please contact Marley Juarez, Director of Operations, for more information.