October 23-26, 2019 - Billings, Montana - Eagala Corporate Training
Billings, Montana - Eagala Corporate Training
October 23rd, 2019 - October 26th, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. daily (Lunches included.) Please plan on attending the entire time.
You must attend the entire training for successful completion. This training is limited to those who have attended the Eagala Fundamentals training. If a person is not Eagala certified, they must attend with an Eagala certified person. No personal pets are allowed on the premises of the facility.
Eagala Corporate Services Training
Reach worldwide organizations and work successfully with executive leaders and teams!
The Eagala Corporate Services training focuses on how to deliver an Eagala Model, highly professional service to leaders, teams, and corporations.
This workshop will provide:
- A general framework for working with executives and organizations
- A step by step practical and theoretical guide from the first contact to closure/feedback
- Additional tools and skills to work with corporate groups that will help you outside and inside the arena
- A real experience working with a corporate group (this may change depending on confirmation)
- An opportunity to gain confidence and prepare your mindset to work with top leaders and teams
- Eagala continuing education hours for certification renewal
Let's work together and experience the power of the Eagala Model in corporate work.
To learn more about Eagala Certification please click here