November 12-15, 2018 - Murrysville, PA - Corporate Training
Murrysville, Pennsylvania - Corporate Training
Monday, November 12, 2018 - Thursday, November 15, 2018
8:30 am – 4:30 pm daily (We end by 4:00 pm on day four.) Lunches will be provided.
This training is limited to those 18 years of age or older. No personal pets are allowed on the premises of the facility.
We offer a 100% refund up to three weeks prior to the training. After that, refunds are available minus a $200 administrative fee per person. Discounts are available for groups, students, military and currently certified members.
Certification: Eagala requires prior Eagala certification in order to take this training.
Eagala Corporate Services Training
Reach worldwide organizations and work successfully with executive leaders and teams!
The Eagala Corporate Services training focuses on how to deliver an Eagala Model, highly professional service to leaders, teams, and corporations.
This workshop will provide:
- A general framework for working with executives and organizations
- A step by step practical and theoretical guide from the first contact to closure/feedback
- Additional tools and skills to work with corporate groups that will help you outside and inside the arena
- A real experience working with a corporate group (this may change depending on confirmation)
- An opportunity to gain confidence and prepare your mindset to work with top leaders and teams
- Eagala continuing education hours for certification renewal
Let´s work together and experience the power of the Eagala Model in corporate work.
To learn more about Eagala Certification please click here