Introductory Workshop: Introduction to the Eagala Model - 20 July 2019 Palmwoods, QLD
An experiential introductory workshop to the Eagala model.
The day will provide participants an opportunity to:
- Understand the theoretical foundation of the Eagala Model and the four unique Eagala Model standards
- Learn why horses are a valuable part of the professional team and how they help facilitate the process
- Demonstrate, through experiential activities with the horses, how clean observation is used in facilitation
- Understand the Eagala Model Code of Ethics and how it upholds the Eagala standard of professionalism
- Understand the Eagala Model certification process
- Develop self-awareness through experiential time spent with the horses
It is recommended that participants review the Eagala pre-training webinar before attending the workshop.
Approved Australian Counselling Association Workshop.
Note: Attending this workshop is not a requirement to complete Eagala certification and does not qualify participants to practice the Eagala Model.