Eagala 2018 UK Networking Forum 7 April 2018 - 8 April 2018 - Derby UK
Eagala members networking forum
Open to Eagala Members.
Networking dinner on the 7th April 2018, followed by a day packed with learning, networking, connecting and supporting each other grow and develop our Eagala model programmes on Sunday 8th April 2018!
The day will explore:
- The value the horses bring and looking out for their welfare.
- Overcoming barriers to create a successful business:
- Once certified, how to move forward
- Staying motivated when you become stuck
- Defining what you want to achieve, the target clients and the need you are addressing
- How to successfully proposition Eagala model services:
- What makes this work unique?
- Measuring outcomes – monitoring success
- Pricing – benefits and value
- Marketing – Eagala tools and resources to support you
- Funding - what you need to know to create successful bids for funding
- Forming Special interest networks by client group:
- Children and Young People
- University / research
The day will provide opportunity for sharing and learning from each other and will include classroom learning and practical sessions with the horses.
Gain 6 hours of Eagala approved Continued Education towards your certification renewal.
Payment for this event can be made through Eventbrite Here
There are no refunds available, unless in exceptional circumstances. Entry is by ticket only.
Lunch & refreshments will be provided.
Derby Equestrian College