“Business Development” Focus Intensive Internship - March 9-10, 2018 - Lubbock, Texas
Are you trying to kick off your Eagala business? Do you need someone to walk with you in strategic planning on start up or to get a new program off the ground? Are you wanting strategies to help with public relations and/or finding the right partner? Would you like to spend time with others who are asking the same questions and use the Eagala-model to find your answers?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, then this Eagala approved focus intensive internship facilitated by Randy & Patti Mandrell of Lubbock, Texas is for you.
“Business Development” Focus Intensive Internship March 9-10, 2018
Purpose: The purpose of this focus intensive internship is to incorporate hands-on learning and the EAGALA model to explore strategic planning, public relations, networking, building an EAGALA team, and program design.
(1) Using Eagala model to explore developing programs
(2) Equip participant with tools to create and build an equine-assisted business
(3) Learn how to strategically plan for success in Eagala practice
(4) Identify needs and build a strong Eagala team
20 CEU Hours for Focus Intensive Internships
Schedule: Friday, March 9th and Saturday, March 10th in Lubbock, Texas
9 AM to 5PM both days (lunch provided)
(Additional 6 hours of homework to be completed on your own after workshop-must be turned in for completion)
Eagala Approved: 20 hours of CEUs
Registration: **Early Bird rate: $425 per person (includes lunch)
**Early Bird Group rate: $385 per person for 2 or more people
Late Registration: $450 per person (includes lunch)
** Early bird Registration deadline has been extended to February 23, 2018. To ensure a spot, ½ of your tuition is due with registration application.
Who can Attend:
(1) Horse Professionals and Mental Health Professionals wanting to expand knowledge base of running an Eagala program.
(2) Other professionals wanting to incorporate Eagala programming into their business plan
Products and workshops advertised here are the responsibility of the person posting and are not endorsed by Eagala.