July 11 - 13, 2019, Mill, Netherlands Eagala Skillsets Intensive Training
Mill, Netherlands – Eagala Skillsets Intensive Training
July 11-13, 2019 (Thursday to Saturday)
The Eagala Model Skillsets Intensive training involves classroom and interactive, hands-on experiences to deepen, refine and build upon the knowledge and experience gained in the Fundamentals of Eagala Model Practice training.
- Currently Eagala Certified
- Completed at least 20 hours of Eagala Model work with clients
8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily (We end at 3:30 pm on day three.) Lunches will be provided.
This training is limited to those 18 years of age or older. No personal pets are allowed on the premises of the facility.
We offer a 100% refund up to three weeks prior to the training. After that, refunds are available minus a $200 administrative fee per person. Discounts are available for groups, students, and military.
1. Thinking on feet and going with the flow of the horses and clients’ stories
2. Taking processing to a deeper level with SPUD'S - Correlating SPUD'S
3. Choosing verbal interventions and focusing on non-verbal interventions
4. Metaphor, externalization, and working through the symbolic space
To learn more about Eagala Certification please click here